Maritime transport is subject to risks of aggression, malicious acts or even terrorism. These threats are even higher in ports with intense activities. Our extensive experience combined with security services adapted to port and maritime protection, makes us the ideal partner to provide complete security solutions.
We design and install the required security technology based on the clients' operations and complement with port protection security officers to perform e.g. access screening and access control of passengers and baggage.
Security cameras are a cost-efficient method of patrolling large areas and of detecting attempts to damage fences and similar intrusions. They're also used for control access to and from the area through contact with our monitoring center, which operates round the clock.
There are different solutions that should be implemented to secure port areas, to prevent the entry of prohibited or dangerous objects, clandestine entrants on ships and to control vehicles or goods when boarding:
- Screening of vehicles entering the restricted area
- Screening of pedestrians entering the restricted area
- Baggage screening with an x-ray tool
- Ticket control
- Announcements before boarding
Not only the port itself should be secured, but also should the surroundings. The stores and warehouses in the area of the port can also be of interest. Therefore, they're solutions to fight against intrusions, thefts and attack of port areas:
- Site access control before the restricted area
- Closure of entrances outside docking period
- Video surveillance with alarm verification and call of forces if needed