WES HOTSPOT has been specifically designed as a pre-ignition solution to stop electrical fires from happening. This effective monitoring of electrical components, connections and equipment enables the prompt detection of abnormal heat, transforming a serious electrical fire risk into a simple maintenance issue, avoiding business interruption and saving significant costs.
The vast majority of electrical fires starts in the distribution boards, when the electrical connections overheats.
Electrical Fires - FACTS:
- Electricity to blame for 60% of fire accidents
- 25.000 fires of electrical origin each year in the UK
- Electrical fires happen when the electrical connections overheat
- Most of electrical fires starts in the distribution boards
HOTSPOT is a miniature thermal sensor which permanently monitors electrical connection points 24/7, HOTSPOT multipoint sensors are specifically aimed at the distribution boards. If extensive heat is detected, it will send a warning notification.
HOTSPOT is a pre-ignition solution which prevents electrical fires from happening. It turns a Potential Emergency (fire) into a maintenance issue, avoiding business interruption and saving significant costs.
What HOTSPOT offers:
- Business continuity by constant supply of electricity
- All electricity is supplied via the distribution board, which is the Heart of the Business
- Hotspot monitors 24/7 distribution boards
Corporate benefits for Securitas:
- New market niche
- Patented technology
- Unique tool to drive market
- Reduction of the share of manpower
- Increase of number of connections and customer base
- Possibility to target new clients
- Ensure very profitable business