Client satisfaction terminal
An Aviation concept from Norway that could easily be rolled out to other segments and countries.
Aviation Norway began adding the Finnish made HappyOrNot terminal in 2013 at several airports to obtain clear KPIs concerning client satisfaction. Thanks to this terminal it is easier to continuously adapt to customers needs and the implementation of adjustments with no delay. These KPI’s enhance the perception of trust and safety and in addition increase efficient processes.
Its has been installed in airports where passengers interact with it. Passengers are our client's clients and therefore an extremely important player in this business landscape.
- Also see our Vision Tool. It supports operations such as: inspections, incident reporting, assignment planning, visitor and delivery management and more.
Norway identified and developed contract and Securitas might be obtaining the exclusive rights in the security sector. The reason why Aviation Norway chose the Finnish HappyOrNot is mainly because it is the least expensive and most simple. And it offers great interfaces and monitoring dashboards in various devices.
About Aviation Norway's customer service program:
- Aviation Norway introduced its service development program in 2012 with the objective to increase the awareness of each employee on service delivery and customer focus
- A methodology was based on a strong personal responsibility, the different roles at the airport and with special focus on positive reinforcement and communication of good examples
- When starting the happyornot-devices in 2013 we took another step to a more systematic approach in which the team is focus and more responsibility for the team leaders
- We developed our service standards step-by-step with focus on the individual responsibility and development of the team and teamwork
- The individual responsibility and contribution to deliver service based on each person's personality, has been and shall be a priority
- We assess ourselves, are proactive and increase the understanding of the customer/passengers need
- New goals are set yearly
- Our journey so far:
- - Step 1: awareness and the role of the manager
- - Step 2: the team and teamleader
- - Step 3: individual impact and service standards
- We do not have courses. The method is based on: Learning by doing. Walk the talk. Living the brand. Our values; Integrity-Vigilance-Helpfulness.
How this concept could easily be rolled out unto other obvious segments: Reception, lounges (VIP etc.), conference centers, embassy, government buildings, information desks.